- I wish I could find a graphic artist for my new album cover that costs less than $300 and will actually give me something I want.
- I am broke and I need an album cover, but I don't know anyone.
- A lot of album covers that I've seen these days look cheap and simple, why is that?
- I just need a simple album cover for a cheap price, I am broke.
- I don't know what I want on my album cover, that's why I'm calling you.
- Why do graphic artists take my deposit for an album cover and then disappear for two weeks?
- I know I explained to this graphic artist, exactly what I wanted for my album cover, and they made something totally different and now they want to charge me to make changes.
- I heard that there are people overseas that are graphic artists that will work for cheap, unlike the spoiled local college brats that are over charging me.
- Hello Facebook friends, can anyone recommend a graphic artist for me?
- OK, five bucks, I think I can pay $5 to get a cover for my next single, I just need something basic.
- Get a square version of your album cover that is 3000 x 3000, 300 dpi, .jpg less than 15mb.
- Make sure that you either have the ability to resize your own image, or you pay your graphic artist to output different sizes, based on the table above.
- Make sure to get the source file (photoshop, illustrator, or whatever program they used)
|Distributor||Dimensions||File Types Accepted|
|Band Camp||700 x 700 minimum||.jpg, .gif, .png|
|cdbaby||1400 x 1400||.jpg|
|Distro Kid||Not Published / Public||Not Published / Public|
|Loudr.fm||3000 x 3000||.jpg, .jpeg, .png|
|Mondo Tunes||Not Published / Public||Not Published / Public|
|Reverb Nation||1000 x 1000||.jpg or .png|
|Symphonic Distribution||2000 x 2000||.jpg, .jpeg, .png|
|Topspin Media||600 x 600 min - 1200 x1200 max||.jpg|
|Tunecore||1600 x 1600 min - 3000 x 3000 max||.jpg, .png, .gif|